Appleton Steel Education & Consulting
Business Development and Management
We offer a complete business development and management curriculum designed to help professional hoof trimmers, farmers, and veterinarians navigate the agribusiness landscape. Our programs are taught by top-level industry professionals with decades of experience. Course times and availability vary based on demand and instructor availability. If you are interested in enrolling in a specific course, please contact us and let us know which course you are interested in and we will help you enroll in the next available class.
- Business Development and Marketing.
- Agribusiness Essentials: Corporate Structure, Taxation, Accounting, Insurance, and more.
- Ag Based Sales 101, 201, 301, and mastery programs.
- Understanding the national and world ag market and how they impact you.
- The power of attitude and its relation to success.
- Work-Live management in the ag world.
- Managing a business as an independent owner.
- HR essentials for the ag industry.
- Planning for the Future: How to plan your legacy.