Appleton Steel Front Leg Clamp
Appleton Steel Hoof Trimming Chutes
Appleton Steel Hoof Trimming Chutes are truly revolutionary. Dairy farmers and hoof trimmers find the many innovative features and components a great help in the daily tasks of caring for livestock. Quality, efficiency and comfort are why Appleton Steel’s upright hydraulic hoof trimming chutes are the top choice of hoof trimming professionals around the world. Chutes are also referred to as hoof trimming stalls or hoof trimming crushes.
- Trim more cows in less time
- Reduce strain on cows and trimmer
- Promotes safety for cow and trimmer
- Easily plugs into 110V power
- Ultra model has optional roof and pull out shades for trimmer comfort
- Parker Hydraulic pumps, hoses and fittings. Parker is the leading hydraulic supplier in the world. Service is readily available worldwide.
- Elevates with a positive hydraulic chain assist up & down motion, stopping any tilting or unstable lifting, and allows easy setup on uneven ground
- Hydraulic high position tear drops protect trimmer from kicking rear legs of the cow
- High strength steel frame gives a low center of gravity
- Rear come-along system the moves the cow from the back to the front of the chute, adaptable to any size cow you are trimming
- Front leg lifts are unique to the industry, clamp on and lift the hoof and leg in a natural motion, keeping you away from the foot
- Parker Hydraulic piston pump & a 1 horse Wattsaver motor uses 4 amps of power, along with a belt drive for quiet operation
- All hoof trimming chutes have a limited 1 year warranty